WELCOME TO TAIRA CHIROPRACTIC!
Comfortable with Uncomfortable
Health changes are uncomfortable.
Uncomfortable because it challenges us & takes effort. But, change is essential. Essential for health progression
and for healthy aging. And, the sooner changes are made, the better the quality of life.
How do we find comfort in being uncomfortable?
- Purpose - Know WHY you’re willing to create change.
- Mindset - Commit to changing based on your purpose.
- Venture - Willingness to try new foods, activities, schedules, etc.
- Coach - Seek a trainer & classes, to learn the basics.
- Visualize - Envision situations before it happens.
- Fun & Focus - Find the fun in what you’re doing & focus on doing your best.
You have two choices: Choose to be uncomfortable by making health changes. Or, be uncomfortable because of not making health changes.
Change may be uncomfortable. But, change can also be exciting & empowering! It’s all a matter of perception
Ask yourself if you’re willing to be uncomfortable for better health?
Massage Therapist, Tomoe Smith LMT
Warning: Traffic Drivers
Pain Proof your Commute
Here on Oahu traffic is unfortunately inevitable! Here are tips to consider to prevent or reduce back pain from your driving:
1. Empty back pocket - Mostly for men; remove wallet from back pocket to avoid tilting hips and straining lower back.
2. Posture in - Try to avoid bending from the spine when getting into your vehicle.
3. Adjust seat back angle - Set angle at a comfortable position where the ears, shoulders, and hips are in alignment.
Give us a call at:
Moiliili Professional Building
2525 South King St., Suite 303
Honolulu, HI 96826
(3rd floor of "Down to Earth" Natural Food Store)
Mon, Wed, Fri:
8am - 12pm, 2pm - 6pm
Tues, Thur, Sat:
8am - 12pm
Check us out on Facebook at Taira Chiropractic!
Also, find us on Yelp at Taira Chiropractic and please leave us a review on our office and your chiropractic care! Let's help others discover chiropractic!