WELCOME TO TAIRA CHIROPRACTIC!
The Cost of Change
There goes January! Ready to move forward?
What health changes have you been moving forward with? Has the change(s) become habit and routine?
If we desire more from our health, how do we create change and at what cost? And, what is the cost for not changing?
Here are some costs of change:
1. Deep Thinking – Ask yourself tough questions to finding your health purpose.
2. Uncertainty – Being ok with the unknown and willingness to explore.
3. Deafness – Quieting negative self talk and doubt from others.
4. Struggle – Realizing it will be hard and effort will be uncomfortable.
5. Discipline – Perseverance to make little changes to create big results.
The moment you realize you won’t settle. The moment you realize your inner strength. The moment you realize you’re willing to create change. Your investment in change, will pay healthy dividends.
The only question is, are you willing to pay the cost of change?
Massage Therapist, Tomoe Smith LMT
Warning: Traffic Drivers
Pain Proof your Commute
Here on Oahu traffic is unfortunately inevitable! Here are tips to consider to prevent or reduce back pain from your driving:
1. Empty back pocket - Mostly for men; remove wallet from back pocket to avoid tilting hips and straining lower back.
2. Posture in - Try to avoid bending from the spine when getting into your vehicle.
3. Adjust seat back angle - Set angle at a comfortable position where the ears, shoulders, and hips are in alignment.
Give us a call at:
Moiliili Professional Building
2525 South King St., Suite 303
Honolulu, HI 96826
(3rd floor of "Down to Earth" Natural Food Store)
Mon, Wed, Fri:
8am - 12pm, 2pm - 6pm
Tues, Thur, Sat:
8am - 12pm
Check us out on Facebook at Taira Chiropractic!
Also, find us on Yelp at Taira Chiropractic and please leave us a review on our office and your chiropractic care! Let's help others discover chiropractic!