WELCOME TO TAIRA CHIROPRACTIC!
Health is a journey. A continuous journey spanning a lifetime.
As children, parents influence the start. As teens, we begin to consciously choose. As adults, we adopt habits and battle time. As elders, health is cherished.
The journey of health is full of choices. Your core choices:
THE 5 TO STRIVE:
1. Exercise: Stamina and strength for the journey
2. Nutrition: Fuel for the journey
3. Sleep: Recharging for the journey
4. Positive Attitude: Mindset for the journey
5. Body Care: Maintenance care for the journey
Ultimately, you determine your health journey. You have sole responsibility of where your journey takes you.
Remember, you don’t have to be healthy to start your journey,
but, you do have to start the journey to be healthy!
Your choices and actions will determine the enjoyment or struggle
of your journey.
Massage Therapist, Tomoe Smith LMT
Warning: Traffic Drivers
Pain Proof your Commute
Here on Oahu traffic is unfortunately inevitable! Here are tips to consider to prevent or reduce back pain from your driving:
1. Empty back pocket - Mostly for men; remove wallet from back pocket to avoid tilting hips and straining lower back.
2. Posture in - Try to avoid bending from the spine when getting into your vehicle.
3. Adjust seat back angle - Set angle at a comfortable position where the ears, shoulders, and hips are in alignment.
Give us a call at:
Moiliili Professional Building
2525 South King St., Suite 303
Honolulu, HI 96826
(3rd floor of "Down to Earth" Natural Food Store)
Mon, Wed, Fri:
8am - 12pm, 2pm - 6pm
Tues, Thur, Sat:
8am - 12pm
Check us out on Facebook at Taira Chiropractic!
Also, find us on Yelp at Taira Chiropractic and please leave us a review on our office and your chiropractic care! Let's help others discover chiropractic!