Welcome to Taira Chiropractic!
There are moments in our lives where the decisions we make, or do not make, result in lasting effects.
What’s the last health decision that you had to give serious thought to? Was it a decision you were told to make? Or, did you make it on your own?
The difference is external vs internal motivation. The latter is always more empowering. It’s when you turn ‘have to’s’ into ‘want to’s’! That’s the “tipping point”! The moment where you’re empowered to take action.
3 reasons defining decisions are never made:
- Too busy to ask purposeful questions
- Too concerned about past failure
- Too content to make purposeful changes
Do you make decisions based on logic? Or, based on emotion? If, you’re like most, it’s probably a bit of both. You know logically making changes to your health is essential. But, are you willing to sacrifice emotionally, a possible let down?
Ultimately, you have to ask yourself, will this decision make me happier? Will I be able to enjoy this life more? It just may be a defining decision that could change your life!
The best time to make health decisions was yesterday. The next best time is now.
Warning: Traffic Drivers
Pain Proof your Commute
Here on Oahu traffic is unfortunately inevitable! Here are tips to consider to prevent or reduce back pain from your driving:
1. Empty back pocket - Mostly for men; remove wallet from back pocket to avoid tilting hips and straining lower back.
2. Posture in - Try to avoid bending from the spine when getting into your vehicle.
3. Adjust seat back angle - Set angle at a comfortable position where the ears, shoulders, and hips are in alignment.
Give us a call at:
2525 South King St
Honolulu, HI 96826
(3rd floor of "Down to Earth" Natural Food Store)
Mon, Wed, Fri:
8am - 12pm, 2pm - 6pm
Tues, Thur, Sat:
8am - 12pm
Check us out on Facebook at Taira Chiropractic!
Also, find us on Yelp at Taira Chiropractic and please leave us a review on our office and your chiropractic care! Let's help others discover chiropractic!