Potassium is essential for fluid and electrolyte balance. Potassium deficiency results in fatigue, irritability, and hypertension (increased blood pressure).
4. Baked potato (with skin) - sweet potatoes are a great source and better for people with diabetes since regular potatoes are high in simple carbohydrates.
5. Baked squash - other squashes include butternut, zucchini, and winter squash
6. Yogurt (plain) - provides a good source of potassium with probiotic properties
7. Salmon - other fish include halibut, yellowfin tuna, and mackerel
8. Avocados - provides good fats in addition to potassium
9. Mushrooms - such as portabella, crimini, shiitake
10. Bananas - an easy and great source of potassium
Give us a call at:
Moiliili Professional Building
2525 South King St., Suite 303
Honolulu, HI 96826
(3rd floor of "Down to Earth" Natural Food Store)
Mon, Wed, Fri:
8am - 12pm, 2pm - 6pm
Tues, Thur, Sat:
8am - 12pm
Check us out on Facebook at Taira Chiropractic!
Also, find us on Yelp at Taira Chiropractic and please leave us a review on our office and your chiropractic care! Let's help others discover chiropractic!