Roasted Cauliflower & Tomatoes w/Black Bean Pasta
- 1 head cauliflower, sliced
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8-ounce) jar sundried tomatoes in oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- squeeze of lemon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 (7.05-ounce) package Explore Asian Black Bean Spaghetti Noodles
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Remove sundried tomatoes from jar and reserve the oil. Chop tomatoes into bite-sized pieces.
4. Place cauliflower, tomatoes, and garlic in a large bowl and toss together using the oil from the sundried tomatoes.
5. Pour mixture onto the baking sheet and spread evenly. Squeeze with lemon and distribute salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes.
7. While vegetables are baking, cook noodles according to package directions.
8. Remove and toss with the black bean pasta. Serve and enjoy!
Yields: 4 servings
- 4-5 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cups black and green olives
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, ribbon peels
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini, sliced
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons agave
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place all vegetables in large bowl.
2. Place dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender and combine until creamy.
3. Pour dressing over salad, and toss well.
Yields: 6-8 servings
Raw Vegan Strawberry Parfait
This beautiful dessert features some of summer's best fruits, fresh strawberry's.
- 1 cup cashews, soaked 1 hour and drained
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup agave or 4 medjool dates
- 1-5 Tablespoons water
- 1 cup of finely chopped strawberries divided
- 1 banana, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, divided
1. Blend Filling ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
2. To make the Parfait: place a layer strawberries, banana, and coconut on the bottom of a glass cup.
3. Place a 1/4 cup of the Filling on top of fruit layer.
4. Continue this process, allowing for final topping of strwberries, banana, and coconut mixture.
5. Place in refrigerator to let set and chill for 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!
Yields: 1-2 servings
CONTACT US AT #(808) 948-8722
Moiliili Professional Building
2525 South King St.,
Honolulu, HI 96826
(3rd floor of "Down to Earth" Natural Food Store)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
8 am - 12 pm; 1 pm - 5 pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday:
8 am - 12 pm